Ethos and Values
"To be a vibrant school that is renowned for excellence"
CNS Vision full document here: CNS Vision 2017_2018
CNS Vision hand-out: CNS Vision handout
“Excellence in all”
As a school with a strong tradition of 106 years, CNS will continue to maintain its values and ethos especially when pressures may compromise our beliefs. At the very heart of our ethos is being a truly comprehensive school that supports the care and development of the whole individual. Our values are:
· To aim to excel at every single thing we do;
· To treat everyone and everything with respect, consideration and tolerance;
· To act with integrity at all times and in all situations;
· To take pride in ourselves and the school and to display that pride;
· To treat everyone equally and value their individuality and uniqueness;
· To trust those who we work with and members of our school community
Our values will be seen through behaviours, attitudes and standards throughout the whole school and at all times. They will apply to “everything, all the time, everywhere”.