Special Educational Needs and Disability
The SEND department includes our main learning support base plus dedicated facilities for physiotherapy and personal care.
The SEND department help to create relevant intervention packages for students who are:
- Identified as having SEND
- Identified as having emotional issues
- English as an additional language
- External provision at KS4: flexible courses are offered at KS4
Important information for parents and carers
If you are concerned that your child has an undiagnosed learning need, please in the first instance speak to either the SEND team or the house leader. Please note that we do not automatically accept external paid for diagnoses or referrals.
- SEN information 2017_2018
- Cluster SEND Handbook
- Disability Equality Accessibility
- Norfolk local offer
- DFE letter (new arrangements for supporting children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities).
Staff and Contact Information
SEND Coordinator: Nicola Jervis email: email@example.com
Deputy SEND Co-ordinator: Marie Hill email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND Administrator: Claire Browne email: email@example.com
Senior LSAs: Alan George and Salee Reyes
All parents are welcome to contact the SEND department. Please call 01603 274000 and ask to be put through to the SEND department.