Special Educational Needs and Disability
The SEND department includes our main learning support base plus dedicated facilities for physiotherapy and personal care.
The SEND department help to create relevant intervention packages for students who are:
- Identified as having SEND
- Identified as having emotional issues
- English as an additional language
- External provision at KS4: flexible courses are offered at KS4
Important information for parents and carers
- SEN Information
- Cluster SEND Handbook
- Disability Equality Accessibility
- Norfolk local offer
- DFE letter (new arrangements for supporting children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities).
Staff and Contact Information
SEND Coordinator: Nicola Jervis email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior LSAs: Rachel Neil, Alan George and Jodie Sharp.
All parents are welcome to contact the SEND department. Please call 01603 274000 and ask to be put through to the SEND department.