The aim of having a uniform at CNS is to promote an inclusive, high-achieving ethos and a sense of pride in belonging to the school community. Our School Uniform Policy can be seen here: School Uniform
Compulsory items for CNS School Uniform:
- CNS polo with House name embroidered on it
- Specified CNS trousers and skirts with CNS logo from named stockists.*
- Black school shoes (appropriate, supportive footwear)
Specified CNS uniform is available from:
Stevensons: 71 Ber St, Norwich, NR1 3AD. 01603 622355.
Marks and Spencer, Norwich. NORWICH, Rampant Horse Street, Norwich, NR2 1QR 01603 761199
- CNS PE Shirt with CNS logo
- Navy blue shorts with CNS logo
- Short white sport socks
- Studded football boots (boys)
- Yellow reversible CNS rugby shirt (boys only - compulsory)
- Navy fleece/V neck jumper or cardigan
- CNS games socks: Navy with amber top
- Navy tracksuit/jogging bottoms (optional)
- CNS PE Sweatshirt
- Hair should be of an appropriate style for school. A natural colour, highlights are acceptable but no streaks of a different colour.
- Jewellery should be discreet and appropriate for school.
- Students should come to and leave school in full uniform.
- Outdoor hats and coats should not appear at all during lessons.
- No white trainers are allowed as school shoes.
- Garments worn under polo shirts should not be visible at all.
All students are expected to arrive to every PE lesson with their PE kit. Those students with an injury and/or a parental note are still expected to wear a CNS PE kit and take part in the lesson, even if only in a coaching or officiating capacity.
If a student arrives at their lesson without their kit, they will be expected to borrow a yellow CNS PE Department kit.
If students are injured, they can still be a part of the lesson as:
- An observer
- An organiser
Any parents or carers who have difficulty in meeting the cost of a school uniform should contact their pastoral manager. Financial help may be available.