The aim of having a uniform at CNS is to promote an inclusive, high-achieving ethos and a sense of pride in belonging to the school community. Our School Uniform Policy can be seen here: School Uniform
Compulsory items for CNS School Uniform:
- CNS polo with House name embroidered on it
- Specified CNS trousers and skirts with CNS logo from named stockists.*
- Black school shoes (appropriate, supportive footwear)
Specified CNS uniform is available from:
Stevensons: 71 Ber St, Norwich, NR1 3AD. 01603 622355.
Birds of Dereham: Unit D, 13 Yaxham Rd, Dereham NR19 1HB. 01362 692941
- CNS PE Shirt with CNS logo
- Navy blue shorts with CNS logo
- Short white sport socks
- Studded football boots (boys)
- Yellow reversible CNS rugby shirt (boys only - compulsory)
- Navy fleece/V neck jumper or cardigan
- CNS games socks: Navy with amber top
- Navy tracksuit/jogging bottoms (optional)
- CNS PE Sweatshirt
- Hair should be of an appropriate style for school. A natural colour, highlights are acceptable but no streaks of a different colour.
- Jewellery should be discreet and appropriate for school.
- Students should come to and leave school in full uniform.
- Outdoor hats and coats should not appear at all during lessons.
- No white trainers are allowed as school shoes.
- Garments worn under polo shirts should not be visible at all.
Any parents or carers who have difficulty in meeting the cost of a school uniform should contact their pastoral manager. Financial help may be available.