The aim of having a uniform at CNS is to promote an inclusive, high-achieving ethos and a sense of pride in belonging to the school community. Our School Uniform Policy can be seen here: School Uniform
Compulsory items for CNS School Uniform:
- Black CNS full length trousers or CNS knee length skirt
- Navy polo shirt with CNS and House logo
- Black shoes, no trainers or non-black branding
- Navy CNS jumper, cardigan, hoodie or fleece
Specified CNS uniform is available from:
M & S Summer Promotion
M & S will be offering a fantastic 20% off all uniform on the M&S Your School Uniform website. This will run from 6th July 2021 to 3rd August 2021.
Any parents or carers who have difficulty in meeting the cost of a school uniform should contact their pastoral manager. Financial help may be available.
CNS hoodies are available to order from ‘Your School Uniform’.
Go to: https://www.yourschooluniform.com/schools/index/city-of-norwich-school-16558 to place an order directly.
- CNS Navy Shorts – with school logo
- CNS Navy T Shirt – with school logo
- Games socks – Navy
- Trainers (not black soles)
- Studded boots for football/rugby (boys and girls)
- Shin Pads and Gum shields, whilst not compulsory, are strongly recommended
- CNS Navy Skorts – with school logo
- CNS Navy Leggings – CNS print
- CNS Navy Trackpants – school logo
- CNS Navy Mid Layer - school logo
- Hair should be of an appropriate style for school. A natural colour, highlights are acceptable but no streaks of a different colour.
- Make-up / jewellery should be discreet and appropriate for school. One pair of studs / small hoops, no facial piercings.
- Students should come to and leave school in full uniform.
- Outdoor hats and coats should not appear at all during lessons.
- No white trainers are allowed as school shoes.
- Garments worn under polo shirts should not be visible at all.
All students are expected to arrive to every PE lesson with their PE kit. Those students with an injury and/or a parental note are still expected to wear a CNS PE kit and take part in the lesson, even if only in a coaching or officiating capacity.
If a student arrives at their lesson without their kit, they will be expected to borrow a yellow CNS PE Department kit.
If students are injured, they can still be a part of the lesson as:
- An observer
- An organiser